(1.2 M)EPUB

The modern chess instructor (1889-[95])

fullscreen
Author: Steinitz, William, 1836-1900
Subject: Chess
Publisher: New York [etc.] G. P. Putnam's sons
Call number: nrlf_ucb:GLAD-309986
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

pt. I. Elementary explanations for beginners [etc.]--pt. II, sec. I. The analyses of the Ponziani opening and of the giucco piano opening

Copyright-evidence-operator: ian white
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by ian white for item modernchessinstr00steirich on June 28, 2007: visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1889.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070628202235
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: nrlf_ucb